Ednovation Pte Ltd (including its subsidiaries, related companies and affiliated entities) respects the privacy of individuals and the importance of the personal data that is provided to us. To this end, we are committed to maintaining a high standard with respect to the protection of such personal data and we will take the necessary security measures to ensure you’re your personal data is adequately protected. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
The types of personal data that we collect include names, addresses, identification numbers, nationality, financial information, and medical history.
The circumstances in which personal data is collected include:
- Data that is voluntarily provided to us. This includes the data provided by you (or an authorised representative) when signing up for services that we provide, whether via an online registration form, over the telephone or at signing up physically at our premises. It also includes any subsequent data provided by you as part of the ongoing relationship that you have with us.
- When you use our website. We may collect information such as website browsing data, cookies, and other tracking technologies used by us.
- Situations where the collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the relevant laws.
DATA COLLECTION, PROCESSING, USE, AND DISCLOSURE
We collect, use and process your data so that we are able to provide our services to you. We collect, use and process your data for a variety of purposes, including:
- Business purposes, including allowing us to provide our services to you and also allowing us to comply with any applicable contractual and/or statutory obligations.
- Communication purposes, including responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you. We may also send you notifications, administrative messages and/or updates from time to time.
- Publicity purposes, including the taking of photographs, audio recordings and/or video recordings by our staff or third-party vendors, such photography and recordings taking place during events that are organised by us and/or during the course of services provided by us.
- Statistical, research and internal management purposes including data analysis and audits.
- Marketing and promotions purposes, where you have provided your consent that you wish to receive such communications.
- Fulfilling any compliance obligations under the relevant and applicable laws and/or regulations.
- Assisting in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority.
- Any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will anonymise, or cease to retain, personal data that is no longer being served by the retention of the personal data and/or that retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
You may, at any time, write to us to:
- Request a list of your personal data that we possess and/or control.
- Request that your personal data be updated or corrected.
Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
You may also, at any time, write to us to withdraw your consent in relation to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data. This may however, impact the level of service that we are able to provide you and in certain circumstances, prevent us from continuing to serve you. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us.
Details of how you can reach us can be found in the “Contact Us” section below.
If you have any queries in relation to this Privacy Notice, your personal data, or our data protection policies and procedures generally, you can reach our Data Protection Officer via the following channels:
Ednovation Pte Ltd
12 Tai Seng Link #05-01
Attention: Data Protection Officer